Mediation is a good alternative to trial. It is a form of dispute resolution conducted by an impartial third party trained to assist parties in reaching a binding agreement.
Mediation is a quicker and cheaper alternative to litigation.
For the Parties
The litigation process is overwhelming, confusing, time-consuming, and costly.
As an Attorney
I have represented clients in disputes that last many years, costing clients a significant amount of money, time, and energy
As a Mediator
I have witnessed parties identify their issues and obstacles, explore options to resolve their issues, and finally reach a resolution.
As a Mediator, I have the following goals:
- To assist parties in neutralizing emotions and hostility.
- To allow parties the opportunity to express themselves.
- To give parties control of the decision-making process.
- To save the parties time, stress, and money.
- To help the parties reach a resolution.